Interstate Commerce Authority Inc.

BOC-3 Process & Filing

If you want to operate a transportation company, you must designate a service of process agent, otherwise known as an FMCSA agent. The FMCSA agents reside in all states wherever the business requirement is needed.

About SOP Agents

We are also proud to be Registered Process Agents with The Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration and can file your BOC-3 immediately into the government system, and we are so much more. We consider ourselves a full-service Carrier Representative that is just a phone call away.

It is a pleasure to be of service, we go above and beyond for our clients, and you will be satisfied with our service. That is our guarantee to you.

Our Approach

We are officially registered and recognized by the Federal Motor Carrier Safety and Administration (FMCSA). In order to better meet each of our customers’ needs, we have a process agent available in all 48 continental states with Hawaii and Alaska for an initial fee of $129 and $80 annually thereafter, which includes the Active Authority Program. Your BOC-3 will be filed promptly, and a copy of your updated Motor Carrier Detail page will be e-mailed to you once filed.

We offer convenient online forms to help you file your USDOT Number, MC/Operating Authority, and BOC-3 applications quicker. We also offer a variety of other transportation services and can accommodate all of your transportation consulting needs through our affiliated companies.